Dr Michael Ow-Yang
BSc (Med), MBBS (Hons Class 1), FRACS (Neurosurgery)
Canberra - Garran
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed.
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed.
- Workers Compensation NSW Permanent Impairment Assessor
- WorkSafe, TAC & Wrongs Act Impairment Assessor
- Joint Medical Examiner
- Bachelor of Science (Medicine)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Hons Class 1)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Neurosurgery)
Vertebral and spinal tumours | Cranial trauma | Simple spine surgery (Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar) | Complex spinal instrumentation (Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar) | Intracranial tumours (Primary and Metastatic) | Neuromodulation for chronic neuropathic pain problems
- Consultant Neurosurgeon, National Capital Private Hospital, Canberra
- Consultant Neurosurgeon, Calvary Healthcare Riverina, Wagga Wagga
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons