- American Medical Association Guides Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 4th Ed.
-Guideline to the Evaluation of Psychiatric Impairment for Clinicians GEPIC
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- WorkSafe, TAC & Wrongs Act Impairment Assessor
- Joint Medical Examiner
- WorkSafe VIC Independent Impairment Assessor
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Qld
- PhD, University of Melbourne
- DMedSci (Submitted), University of Melbourne
Dementia | Testamentary capacity | Cognitive disorders | Neuropsychiatry | Acquired brain injury | Movement disorders | Post-traumatic stress disorder | Historical sexual abuse
- Professor of Neuropsychiatry (Honorary), University of Melbourne
- Professor of Psychiatry (Honorary), Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
- Deputy Director, Neuropsychiatry, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Head, Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, Cabrini Hospitals
- Consultation-Liaison Neuropsychiatrist, Epworth Hospital Group
- Admitting Psychiatrist at Melbourne Clinic, Victoria Clinic and Epworth Camberwell
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists: Fellow (FRANZCP) & Member of Section of Neuropsychiatry & Faculty of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry.
- Australian Medical Association (AMA).
- International Neuropsychiatric Association (INA).
- Biological Psychiatry Australia (BPA).
- Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (SSIEM).
- Society for Inborn Metabolic Diseases (SIMD).
- American Neuropsychiatric Association (ANPA).
- British Neuropsychiatric Association (BNPA).
- Human Genetics Society of Australasia (HGSA)
- Australasian Society of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (ASIEM)