Dr Peter Winstanley
MBBS, FRACS, FAOrthA, CIME
Sunshine Coast - Nambour
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 4th Ed.
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 5th Ed.
- American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 6th Ed.
- Comcare Guide to the Assessment of Degree of Permanent Impairment
- Guidelines to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment Trained Assessors
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner (American Board of Independent Medical Examiners)
Neck injuries, including whiplash | Arthritis and osteoporosis | Sports injuries | Fractures and dislocations | Spinal injuries, including ruptured discs, sciatica, low back pain and scoliosis | Shoulder injuries | Pelvic and lower limb injuries | Joint reconstruction and replacement | Foot and ankle injuries
- Private orthopaedic practice, Nambour & Noosa
- Medical Director, Noosa Rehabilitation Unit
- QComp WorkCover Injury Assessment Tribunal Panel
- Australian Foot and Ankle Society
- American academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association Medicolegal Society
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Medicolegal Society